22nd July 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UPSC exam for Bachelor of Business Administration student?

Hi,
I am Soni and I am a Bachelor of Business Administration student. I want to appear in UPSC exam after BBA. Are BBA students eligible for UPSC exam? What is the criteria for applying in UPSC exam for BBA student?

24th July 2015, 01:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UPSC exam for Bachelor of Business Administration student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Soni and I am a Bachelor of Business Administration student. I want to appear in UPSC exam after BBA. Are BBA students eligible for UPSC exam? What is the criteria for applying in UPSC exam for BBA student?
After completion of BBA course, you are eligible for Civil Service exam which is conducted by UPSC.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
26th November 2017, 05:00 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UPSC exam for Bachelor of Business Administration student?

#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for UPSC CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION is Graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/University.
#So,you can apply for UPSC examination after the completion of your BBA degree.
#Age limit to apply for UPSC examination is 21-32 years and the age relaxations are 3 years for OBC candidates,5 years for SC/ST candidates.
#Maximum number of attempts allowed are: 4 for General category, 7 for OBC candidates & no such restriction for SC/ST candidates.
#The selection process of UPSC examination is preliminary exam,main examination,personal interview and medical fitness test.
#For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?