1st January 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this eligibility test of this year. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap? Waiting for your response!

7th January 2019, 07:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed Bachelor’s degree course from a recognised university.

—> You should be in the age range of 18 to 42 years. For prohibition and excise SI posts, the age limit is 18 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
7th January 2019, 12:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment are as follows.

Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in concerned discipline with a good academic record from a recognized university.

Candidates should be in between 18 years to 42 years of age as on 01/07/2018. Relaxations in upper age limit is applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

For detailed information candidates can visit the below mentioned official notification link.
https://psc.ap.gov.in/UI/UserManuals...ns/25_2018.pdf

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th January 2019 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?