20th November 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack BHEL recruitment exam? Date of examination?

Hello
I am studying b.com final year
how to prepare bhel exams &
how to know bhel exam conducting date?????
please let me know about the date of exam.

5th December 2014, 11:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack BHEL recruitment exam? Date of examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am studying b.com final year
how to prepare bhel exams &
how to know bhel exam conducting date?????
please let me know about the date of exam.
BHEL provides its service in the sector of Power Generation, Oil and gas, Transportation. In this exam, it is not looking for any syllabus completions from the candidate. A good understanding of the basic concepts and their application is required. While solving problem you must have balance between speed and accuracy. Preparation time for this exam is subjective and depends on individual’s aptitude, fundamental, attitude, concentration level etc. Keep a check on your performance. It is compulsory to directly jump upon the previous year question on the topic you just finished. You can try to solve some examples in model paper also.

Any problem can be tackled in number of ways. So being innovative and intuitive also helps to reach the correct option quickly. You should have done sufficient study/discussion, so that moment you start reading the question you should have an intuition on whether you can solve it. You should avoid thought of losing which can cause loss of concentration and low performance. Have some good time and relax before the exam. And usually the examination will be held in the february month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?