17th November 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a job in BHEL for Diploma in Mechanical holder? How to crack exam for it?

Hello sir, I am Diploma in Mechanical holder and want to get job in BHEL. Please tell me procedure to get a good job in BHEL? How to crack exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in BHEL at hyderabad? I am a diploma mechanical engineering holder
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training for Mechanical Diploma holder from BHEL Haridwar? How much they pay for it?
  3. Suitable books for preparation of BHEL written exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Interview?
  4. How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  6. Is it possible for a mechanical diploma holder to get job in European countries?
  7. Which type of job is available in BHEL for Diploma in Mechanical stream? How to prepare for BHEL entrance exam?
  8. How and where can I do job after Diploma in Mechanical? When the exam is conducted?
  9. Procedure to get a job in BHEL, Hyderabad for a B.Tech in CSE holder? Other software companies vacancies in Hyderabad?
  10. Last five years question papers of Indian coast guard mechanical diploma holder?
  11. Where can I get job having Diploma in Mechanical? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  12. When to apply for job in BHEL being a Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Previous question papers of selection exam? -- [New]
  13. Recruitment available in BHEL for EEE Diploma holder?
  14. Government job opportunities for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  15. Procedure to appear in LEET for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Admission procedure to study B.Tech Mechanical in IIT for a Diploma Metallurgical holder?
  17. How to get a job in merchant navy or Indian Navy? I am a mechanical diploma holder
  18. Job or higher studies after completing diploma in Mechanical?
14th April 2018, 02:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a job in BHEL for Diploma in Mechanical holder? How to crack exam for it?

BHEL is a largest manufacturing company in India and very difficult to get job in BHEL. BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited and conductor requirement for the post of engineer trainee. For this requirement examination on the under graduate candidates can apply.

Eligibility criteria:-

Your age should be in 27 to 29 years and you must not exceed the range of 29 years. Otherwise not eligible to apply for engineer trainee.

BHEL already announced notification in the employment newspaper and selection procedure through written test .

BHEL offers Limited numbers of seats for Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics candidates. For this Requirement Test you should have to apply online and after submitting application forms fees 100/-.Rs per candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?