26th April 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for RFCL Assistant Manager recruitment?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to apply in RFCL Assistant Manager recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this particular recruitment? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

1st June 2018, 04:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for RFCL Assistant Manager recruitment?

"RFCL Assistant Manager recruitment"

Eligibility Criteria:-

Candidate must have completed Graduation in concerned subject from a recognized university.

The maximum age of the candidates should not exceed 56 years after giving relaxations as on 30.04 .2018.
Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years and for OBC candidates is 3 years.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Remove *
1st June 2018, 09:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for RFCL Assistant Manager recruitment 2018 mentally below :-

--> Educational Qualification :- You should have passed Graduation in any concerned discipline from a recognised university.

--> Age Limit :- Maximum 40 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
2nd June 2018, 06:30 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Those candidates, who have completed bachelors degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university, are eligible to apply for RFCL Assistant Manager post. But with regret I have to inform you that the last date to apply for the same was 15th May 2018, so you can't apply for this season of RFCL exam.
2nd June 2018, 06:38 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Those candidates, who have completed bachelors degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university, are eligible to apply for Assistant Manager in RFCL. Also note that the age of the candidate must not be more than 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?