26th April 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Bank of India Credit Officers recruitment?

Hi everyone, I am interested to apply in Bank of India Credit Officers recruitment. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. If you know then please share the information with me also. Waiting for your response!

3rd June 2018, 09:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bank of India Credit Officers recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Bank of India Credit Officers Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Bank of India Credit Officers recruitment is as follows.

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You must have done Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with PGDBM/ MBA or PGDM or PGDBA or PGBM from a recognized university.

>> Or you must have done Post Graduation in Science or Commerce or Economics from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Or You should have done Charted Accountancy course/ ICWA or Company Secretary.

>> A certification in the computer course for minimum 3 months or information technology or related papers as one of the subjects at Graduation level or afterwards is a must.

Age Criteria Required:- (as on 1st April, 2018)

@ Minimum age - 21 years
@ Maximum Age - 30 years

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?