12th July 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and age limit to apply in United Bank of India PO recruitment? Pay scale of Probationary Officers in this Bank?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Will you please let me know the eligibility criteria to apply in United Bank of India PO recruitment? Kindly tell me the age limit also because I am in a hurry to apply. And I would also like to know about the pay scale for Probationary Officers in this Bank. Please tell me asap.

15th July 2016, 04:15 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to apply in United Bank of India PO recruitment? Pay scale of Probationary Officers in this Bank?

United Bank of India PO recruitment::
For applying this exam candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
And students for appearing in the Final year are also eligible.
And Age limit is 21-30 yrs (relaxation OBC 3 and SC/ST 5yrs).
Selection process ;
Written test
Interview.
And United bank of India offered the package for PO is around 6.5 lakhs per annum
15th July 2016, 07:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to apply in United Bank of India PO recruitment? Pay scale of Probationary Officers in this Bank?

Educational Qualification Required to apply for United Bank of India PO Recruitment:

>> Candidates must have completed a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Educational qualification is considered as on 01/06/2016.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Candidates who have not have passed the qualifying examination on or before 01/06/2016 are not eligible.

Age Criteria Required:

* Minimum Age - 21 years
* Maximum Age - 30 years
A Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/06/1986 and not later than 01/06/1995 (both days inclusive)
15th July 2016, 08:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
Will you please let me know the eligibility criteria to apply in United Bank of India PO recruitment? Kindly tell me the age limit also because I am in a hurry to apply. And I would also like to know about the pay scale for Probationary Officers in this Bank. Please tell me asap.
Eligibility Criteria :-

Qualification:-– Candidates must possess graduation in any discipline from recognized university.

Age Criteria:- Minimum 21 years- Maximum 30 years

Pay scale is Rs. 23700-980×7/30560-1145×2/32850-1310×7/42020.
16th July 2016, 12:33 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for United Bank PO Recruitment:

> You must have completed Graduate Degree in any stream or discipline from a recognized university.

> Candidates who are doing their final year are also eligible to apply for United Bank PO recruitment.

> Candidates who are pursuing their 3rd of B.Tech/ B.E are not eligible.

Age Criteria Required :

> Minimum Age required - 21 years

> Maximum Age Allowed - 30 years
17th July 2016, 11:30 PM
uggina

United Bank of India eligibility criteria for 2016 recruitment:-

Candidates who are applying for the post of united bank of India PO must have completed his graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
-> The pay scale for the post of united bank of India PO 23700 -30560.
-> Minimum age limit 21 years.
-> Maximum age limit is 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?