26th April 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Bank of India Credit Officers recruitment?

Hello friends, can anyone of you tell me what is the procedure for applying in Credit Officers recruitment of Bank of India? I am interested to apply in this recruitment but I don't know about the procedure. Please help me to know about this.

3rd June 2018, 09:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bank of India Credit Officers recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Bank of India Credit Officers Recruitment 2018:

In order to apply for this Bank of India Credit Officers Recruitment 2018, I suggest you to first go through the official notification attached below and make sure you meet the required age criteria and qualification criteria.

You can start applying for this recruitment from the "Apply Link" that is given below.

Click here to Apply

You are required to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date which is 5th May, 2018. You need to first click on "New Registration" and enter your basic details. Then note down the registration number and password that are generated and now login with the credentials and enter your qualification details. After this, you are required to upload your signature and photograph and then make fee payment.

Click here for How To Apply Instructions

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?