7th November 2011, 04:45 PM
tamilselvank

Can I give TANCET and various Anna University exams if I am a native of Tamilnadu? Is there any special reservation quota for students who have studied in Tamilnadu?

i'm studying in 12th(CBSE) in greater noida(UP) near delhi.i am the native of Tamil nadu.i wanted to knoe if can also give the TANCET and various anna university exams..further pls specify me if there any special reservation or quota for the students who studied in Tamil nadu.......

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Tamilnadu engineering college
  2. Can a candidate from Tamilnadu participate in Anna university counselling? I did my schooling in Pondicherry
  3. Am i eligible to seek B.E admission in Anna University? I am a native of Tamilnadu
  4. Eligibility to claim tamilnadu state quota in NIT Tiruchirapalli through AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  6. If I get 50 marks in AIEEE exam then am I eligible for AIEEE counseling(BC category)?
  7. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu MBBS after scoring 88% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for Tamilnadu MBBS?
  8. Can I get admission in Anna University, Guindy if scored 42.18 marks in TANCET-ME being an OBC student?
  9. Can I avail serviceman quota in MDS entrance exam of Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  10. TANCET exam papers, maths chapter and name of the exam which offer admission in MBA in Tamilnadu
  11. How to do M.Tech in any government college without GATE?
  12. Which are the colleges offering B.Li.Sc and M.Li.Sc courses in Hyderabad?
  13. What is the eligibility to enter MBBS course in Tamilnadu?
  14. Procedure to get in government college of Tamilnadu after scoring 40 marks in TANCET?
  15. Can I write KCET/NATA exam if my parents are born and have studied in Karnataka until 12thPUC) in Tamilnadu
  16. Is there any quota for entrance seat in Tamilnadu for Kerala students?
  17. What is the eligibility to join B.E under Anna University in Tamilnadu? I have completed 12th from kerala with 52%
  18. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges or government quota in Tamilnadu state under Tamilnadu University? Where can I get the application form for B.Ed and counseling for government allotment?
24th March 2016, 10:09 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Can I give TANCET and various Anna University exams if I am a native of Tamilnadu? Is there any special reservation quota for students who have studied in Tamilnadu?

Yes, you can write TANCET exam whatever your native may be, this exam is conducted to intake students for M.B.A. as well as M.Tech/ M.E. You can also write TNPSC or any competitive exams conducted by government of Tamil Nadu. There is not any prohibition restriction imposed on the candidate being the other state student.

There is no reservation for the students who did schooling or graduation in Tamil Nadu. Even there is no reservation even they did their UG in IIT or NIT or any prestigious college. Only reservation is given to Tamil Medium students and the reservation is based on Community.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?