22nd January 2019, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Safety Officer recruitment?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited is released a recruitment of Safety Officer. I want to apply for this post under Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited recruitment. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

28th January 2019, 08:23 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Safety Officer recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Safety Officer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Educational Qualification:
You should have passed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology in Mechanical/ Civil/ Industrial/ Production/ Electrical Engineering with minimum aggregate of 60% (50% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognised university with minimum 1 year full time Diploma in Industrial Safety from DGFASLI approved institution.

—> Age Limit: Maximum 35 years as on 23.01.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

—> Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
28th January 2019, 08:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Safety Officer recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Safety Officer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Educational Qualification:
You should have passed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology in Mechanical/ Civil/ Industrial/ Production/ Electrical Engineering with minimum aggregate of 60% (50% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognised university with minimum 1 year full time Diploma in Industrial Safety from DGFASLI approved institution.

—> Age Limit: Maximum 35 years as on 23.01.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

—> Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?