3rd January 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Supervisor recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Supervisor recruitment. Can anyone of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

9th January 2019, 07:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Supervisor recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Supervisor recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed three years full-time Diploma in Survey course from a government recognised institute.

—> Age Limit as on 29/12/2018 :- 18 to 40 years.
9th January 2019, 06:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Supervisor recruitment?

As per your query, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details about the eligibility to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Supervisor recruitment. Download the file from the given link and go through it nicely.
9th January 2019, 09:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited supervisor recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited supervisor recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Chenab Valley Power projects

Name of the Job Position - Supervisor

>> You should have completed regular full time 3 years diploma in survey from a recognized university or institution in order to be eligible.

Click here for More Detailed Information

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?