1st August 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for 12th exam? I am studying 12th standard

my name is jaisri, i am studying 12th std,how to prepare for 12th exam, how to read physics, maths,which is the best book in physics

23rd March 2015, 04:17 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for 12th exam? I am studying 12th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is jaisri, i am studying 12th std,how to prepare for 12th exam, how to read physics, maths,which is the best book in physics
Look dear, 12th score card matters a lot for your further education as well as for better career options. Therefore, you need to study smartly to score good marks in 12th. There is no need to take so much tension and burden. What you need is focus, will power and fresh mind.

1. Be focused on whatever is taught to you in your class by your teacher.

2. Do daily revisions of all the subjects as this will reduce your burden in the exam and will ease you to prepare smoothly for the 10+2 board examination.

3. Distant yourself as much as you can from gadgets and social networking sites as these mediums will simply waste your time and will affect your concentration and study.

4. Do meditation for 10-15 mins on a daily basis as this will increase your concentration power and will enhance your learning capability.

5. Never be overconfident about your preparation. Confidence is good, but, overconfidence is dangerous.

6. Never compromise with your studies for anything.

7. Take short breaks to refresh your brain. You can choose short time consuming hobbies for daily refreshment. Eat healthy food.

8. Practice previous year’s solved papers. As this will boost your knowledge and confidence.

9. Make a habit of writing whatever you learn.

10. Be calm while you study. Give equal time to each subject. Every subject is important.

11. Don’t let your problems for tomorrow. Solve it today by discussing it with your teacher/mentor/parents.

Physics and Maths are the important subjects that will direct your future education. So these subjects require extra attention. I am using the word “ATTENTION”. Kindly, do not interpret this word with “TENSION”.

These subjects require good practice of solving numerical problems, knowledge of derivations and their proofs. Both the subject requires 2-2 hrs daily practice on a consistent basis. Solve 10 years solved paper of each subject as this will let you know the paper pattern.

Well, for Mathematics preparation, you can go for the R.D. Sharma or O. P. Malhotra by S. Chand, M.L. Aggarwal as a reference book and for Physics, you can study Modern ABC (N.C.E.R.T), H.C. Verma (Volume 1 and 2), Kumar Mittal etc., as reference study material.
24th March 2015, 05:48 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for 12th exam? I am studying 12th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tips for scoring good marks in 12th exam:-

During the exam, try to write your descriptive answers in points and give pictorial or graphical illustrations wherever possible. It enhances visibility.

Scan the paper before answering

For long answer type questions, before starting, frame a skeleton of the answer in the margin.

Be crisp and to the point in very short questions.

Have breakfast before taking the exam. It gives energy to mind and body as well.

Study the concepts clearly. Do not take anything wrong or with assumption.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?