24th March 2020, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know about the recruitment of Cochin Shipyard for the post of Safety Assistant. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please tell me about the last date for applying in this recruitment as well.

26th March 2020, 04:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed SSLC and One year Diploma in Safety from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

Last Date of the Application Process: 2nd April 2020.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.cochinshipyard.com/.
26th March 2020, 06:57 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant recruitment :

*Eligibility criteria

Candidates must have passed SSLC and one year Diploma in Safety/Fire from a recognized university or Institute or Public Sector Undertakings.

Upper age limit should be 30 years and there is age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Last date to apply for the post is 2nd April 2020.

For more information log on to official website.
27th March 2020, 02:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant recruitment.

i) Educational Qualification :-
-------------------------------
You need to have completed SSLC course to get eligible for this post.

or

You should have completed one year Diploma course in Safety/Fire from any
recognized institute to get eligible for this post.

ii) Experience :-
------------------
You must have at least one year of experience in safety in a Public Sector Undertaking or a Factory.

iii) Age Limit :-
--------------
Age of the candidate should be 30 years or below as on 2nd April 2020 to get eligible for Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant recruitment.

Last date to apply for Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant recruitment is 2nd April 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?