27th October 2018, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Can you please let me know about the number of vacancies? Kindly provide me the details asap.

2nd November 2018, 03:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

There are total number of 50 vacancies available in Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment. Discipline wise vacancies are as follows.
Mechanical Engineering: 15 Post

Electrical Engineering: 15 Post

Civil Engineering: 15 Post

Information Technology: 05 Post

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned official notification link.
https://www.deendayalport.gov.in/Doc...18050608AM.PDF
2nd November 2018, 07:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment are 40.

The last date to apply for Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment is 26th November 2018.
3rd November 2018, 07:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Deendayal Port Trust

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Apprentice

Total Number of vacancies - 40 vacancies

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
3rd November 2018, 09:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned that, you need the information regarding the vacancies available under Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice recruitment. So, in order to help you out with the proper information, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details for the same and many other related information.
4th November 2018, 10:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:

Total number of vacancies: 225 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.deendayalport.gov.in.
5th November 2018, 05:51 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Deendayal Port Trust Graduate Apprentice Recruitment:

Total number of vacancies: 225 posts.

1. Trade apprenticeship: 135 Posts

2. Apprenticeship for Diploma Engineering: 40 Posts

3. Apprenticeship for Degree Engineering: 50 Posts

For more information, you can visit www.deendayalport.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?