15th June 2015, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Government jobs for women at the age of 36 under SC category?

i am a woman of 36 years belongs to sc

may i apply for central and state government jobs

15th June 2015, 09:30 AM
mwh

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Government jobs for women at the age of 36 under SC category?

You are not eligible for the government jobs at the age of 36 years because you have crossed the relaxation criteria given to SC candidates.
If you are handicapped candidate then you can apply for government jobs upto 40years.
But their is only one opportunity to get into government sector for this you have to compldte graduation in B.ed and attend DSC exam conducted by state government for teaching post.
15th June 2015, 11:43 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Government jobs for women at the age of 36 under SC category?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government jobs. Here are the eligibility details to be fulfilled by the aspirant for getting a government job.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates age should range between 18-35 years.

* Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is applicable.

* Candidate should have minimum qualification (10th,10+2,Degree) from a recognized University or Institution.

Some of the government sector in which you can find job are given below :

* Railways.

* Banks.

* IBPS.

* Nursing jobs.

* Civil services.

* Teaching.
16th June 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility criteria to attend nsso examination
19th September 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

My name is sindhu, my age 35, am completed M A sociology without inter, am take divorce also, sir my dream a p police department S I job, am Bc-d, am eligible or not , tell me suggestions pls sir......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?