4th November 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Dentist recruitment for BDS Doctor? Pay scale of Dentist?

I am a BDS Doctor and I want to apply for Dentist post in Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Can I know the eligibility criteria to apply for this post. Kindly tell me the pay scale also.

24th November 2016, 06:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Dentist recruitment for BDS Doctor? Pay scale of Dentist?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Dentist Recruitment:

You must have done Bachelor's Degree in Dental Surgery or else you must have a valid licence in Dental Surgery or Dental Science. You must have done this qualification for this Haryana Staff Selection Commission Dentist Recruitment.

>> Minimum Age Required - 21 years

>> Maximum Age Allowed - 40 years

The selection process of this recruitment consists of shortlisting of applications. The pay scale offered for this post is as follows.

Pay Scale Offered : Rs.9,300-34,800/- and Grade pay of Rs.5,400 including NPA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?