3rd November 2018, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for IBPS Clerk exam for BCom(H) graduate with 45% marks?

Hello friends, I have secured 45% marks in my BCom(H). I want to apply for IBPS Clerk exam. So, I would like to know that with this percentage of marks, I am eligible or not to apply for this recruitment exam?

9th November 2018, 11:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for IBPS Clerk exam for BCom(H) graduate with 45% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have secured 45% marks in my BCom(H). I want to apply for IBPS Clerk exam. So, I would like to know that with this percentage of marks, I am eligible or not to apply for this recruitment exam?

Candidates who have obtained a degree (graduation) in any discipline from a university recognized by Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government are eligible to apply for the IBPS Clerk Examination. Candidates should have knowledge of Computer operation is must for the IBPS Clerk Examination. Candidates should have verbal and written proficiency in the official language of the State. Candidates should be able to read, write and speak the language. The minimum age limit is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years, for the IBPS Clerk Examination. Therefore, BCom (H) graduate are eligible to apply for the IBPS Clerk Examination.
9th November 2018, 12:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for IBPS Clerk exam for BCom(H) graduate with 45% marks?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment Examination:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for IBPS Clerk recruitment examination is given below,

Name of the Organization - Institute of Banking Personnel Selection

Name of the Job Position - Clerical Cadre recruitment

>> Yes, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this IBPS Clerical Cadre recruitment with the above mentioned criteria.

>> The minimum qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.

>> There is no certain minimum percentage is required in Graduation. The one and only one basic criteria required is "Successful Graduation PASS".

>> Hence, I can say that you are eligible to apply for this IBPS Clerk recruitment after completion of B.Com (H) with 45% marks.
9th November 2018, 03:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for IBPS Clerk examination, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. You should have studied English as one of the subjects in 10th/12th/bachelor's degree. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years and age relaxation will also be applicable n reserved category candidates as per government norms.

Web: https://www.ibps.in/
9th November 2018, 09:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For IBPS clerk exam, you just need a degree with pass marks from a recognized university in India. There is no need to fulfill 50% criteria, which is only for PO.

Just make sure your age is between 21 to 30 years. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by IBPS.
11th November 2018, 12:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> The basic qualifications required for IBPS bank Clerk examination are as below :-

* You must hold the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

* You must hold good communication skills along with basic computer proficiency.

So, having completed your B.Com(H) degree course with 45% marks, you are eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examination as there is no requirement of minimum percentage of marks to be secured in graduation degree to be eligible for appearing in the same examination.

For more details and updates regarding IBPS bank examination, you can refer to the link www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?