18th January 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for Diploma holder?

sir,
i have completed 12th and diploma
in cse field......i am interest in banking field
so can i apply IBPS cleark exam ???
waiting for your reply

20th January 2015, 04:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for Diploma holder?

No, you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examination having Diploma as an educational qualification. The minimum educational qualification required is " A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a university recognized by Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government ". You can not appear for IBPS Clerk examination with Diploma qualification, so I suggest you to complete "Bachelor Degree (B.E/ B.Tech)" to be eligible for upcoming IBPS Clerk examinations. You must possess valid Mark-sheet or Degree Certificate that you are a GRADUATE on the day you register and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.

For reference click this link to get an Idea - http://ibps.in/career_pdf/CWE_Clerks_IV_Advt.pdf
(Check EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS section in the pdf)
20th January 2015, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examination after completion of your three years Diploma course. Eligibility criteria required to appear in IBPS Clerk examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

3. You must have attained the minimum age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

Since, you have not completed your Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to appear in IBPS Clerk examination after completion of your three years Diploma course.
21st January 2015, 11:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i have completed 12th and diploma
in cse field......i am interest in banking field
so can i apply IBPS cleark exam ???
waiting for your reply
No, 12th standard or diploma candidate are not eligible for IBPS clerk exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections. IBPS examination is conducted for the recruitment in the different public sectors banks.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are eligible for IBPS CWE clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidate.

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in
6th April 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir ,
I have done 12th and Diploma in Civil Engineering 4 year am i eligible for banking post like PO, Clerk Etc.please as earliest possible
16th September 2017, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my diploma computer engineering from Gujarat Technological university after 12 Science. Can i apply for IBPS clerical post of 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?