3rd November 2018, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for SBI Clerk exam for 2nd PUC Commerce student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 2nd PUC. After completing my 2nd PUC, I can apply for SBI Clerk exam? I am from Commerce background. Please let me know that am I eligible or not to apply for this exam?

9th November 2018, 01:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SBI Clerk exam for 2nd PUC Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying in 2nd PUC. After completing my 2nd PUC, I can apply for SBI Clerk exam? I am from Commerce background. Please let me know that am I eligible or not to apply for this exam?

Candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university by the Central Government and candidates in the final semester/year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the SBI Clerk Examination. Knowledge of computer operation is must and should have verbal and written proficiency in the official language of the State. Candidates must know to read and write English. Candidates must not be below 20 years and must not exceed 28 years are eligible for the SBI Clerk Examination. Therefore, 2nd PUC Commerce students are not eligible for the SBI Clerk examination.
9th November 2018, 01:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SBI Clerk exam for 2nd PUC Commerce student?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment Examination:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for SBI Clerk recruitment examination is given below,

Name of the Bank - State Bank of India

Name of the Job Position - Clerical Cadre recruitment

>> Candidates must have completed "Graduation" in any discipline or Bachelor's Degree in any stream from a recognized university.

>> As you are presently pursuing 12th Class, you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment with 12th Class qualification.

>> Hence, I suggest you to first pursue Graduation in order to be eligible for this SBI Clerical cadre recruitment.
9th November 2018, 05:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for SBI Clerk examination, you should have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. You must be an Indian citizen and your age should be in between 20 years to 28 years. Age relaxation of 3, 5 and 10 years will be applicable on candidates who belong to OBC, SC/ST and PWD candidates.

Web: http://www.sbi.co.in)
9th November 2018, 10:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For SBI clerk or any PSU bank clerk post, you need to have a degree in any stream first. Class 12th qualification is not accepted anymore for clerk jobs in banks. Very long time back, class 12th was considered, but now you won't be eligible.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the SBI. Hence, complete degree and be prepared for it.
11th November 2018, 12:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> The basic qualifications required for SBI Clerk examination are as below :-

* You must hold the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

* You must hold good communication skills along with basic computer proficiency.

So, being a student of PUC i.e; Class 12th, you are not eligible to apply for SBI Clerk examination just after the completion of your PUC.

For more details and updates regarding SBI bank examinations, you can refer to the link www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?