18th October 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Maharashtra PSC recruitment of Scientific Officer. But I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this recruitment. Kindly tell me immediately.

18th October 2018, 09:45 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer recruitment?

To apply for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer recruitment, candidates must obtained certain qualification which is mentioned below-
Graduation or Post Graduation in Computer Science/Information & Technology/Physics/Electronics
BE/BTech in Information & Technology/Computer Science/Electronics.
For more details, candidates can follow the link below-
https://www.mpsc.gov.in/Site/Upload/Pdf/47-2018%20-%20Scientific%20Officer,%20%5BCyber%20Crime%5D,%20 Gr-B.pdf
19th October 2018, 02:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :- You should have passed Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in science faculty with Physics/ Computer Science/ Electronics /Information and Technology with at least second class from a recognized college/ university.

--> Age Limit :- Upto 38 years as on 01.02.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
19th October 2018, 09:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer requirements:-

Eligibility criteria for MPSC:-

Education qualification:-

Candidate should posses a a bachelor's degree from a recognised University. However , the candidate with a law degree may be given performance.

Students in their final year of graduation can also appear for the MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 33 years.

The maximum age is relaxed able for OBC candidates (maximum 35 years) and SC / St candidates (maximum 38 years).

Nationality:-

Candidate must be the citizen of India and domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.

Number of attempts:-

There is no limit - a candidate can appear any number of times.

Selection procedure:-

MPSC Preliminary Exam

Main Exam.
19th October 2018, 11:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer recruitment application:

The detailed information about the eligibility criteria required to apply for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Maharashtra Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Scientific Officer

>> You must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation in Science faculty with
* Computer Science or
* Physics or
* Information and Technology or
* Electronics
with at least second class from a recognized university or institution.

>> In order to be eligible, your minimum age must be 38 years and maximum age should not exceed 43 years of age.

Click here for More Detailed Information
19th October 2018, 11:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer requirement:-

Educational qualification :-

The candidate should have passed bachelor's degree from recognised University .

Students in their final year of graduation can also appear for the MPSC exam .

Age limit :-

The minimum age for candidates appearing for an MPSC exam is 18 years and maximum age limit is 33 years .

Nationality:-

Candidate must be the citizen of India and domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.

Selection procedure:-

MPSC Preliminary Exam

Main Exam.
20th October 2018, 03:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Maharashtra PSC recruitment of Scientific Officer. But I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this recruitment. Kindly tell me immediately.

Candidates must have obtained a degree and a post graduate degree in science faculty with Physics or Computer Science or Electronics or Information Technology at least second class or possess an Engineering Degree in Computer Science or Electronics or Information and Technology at least in second class or any other qualification declared by the Government to be equivalent are eligible to apply for the Maharashtra PSC Scientific Officer recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?