30th January 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment for 24 years old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 24 years old and I want to apply in Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

12th February 2019, 08:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment for 24 years old candidate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest is mentioned below:-

—> Educational Qualification:- You should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least one of the subject namely, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry and Zoology from a recognised college/ university.

—> Age Limit:- 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
13th February 2019, 09:48 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment for 24 years old candidate?

Odisha PSC Assistant Conservator of Forest recruitment:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

• Candidates should possess the Graduation to apply for this Odisha PSC Asst Conservator of Forests Notification.

• Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years

• Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years

For more information, you can visit www.opsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?