18th September 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment?

Hi friends, I am interested to apply for Post Production Assistant recruitment of Prasar Bharti. I want to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria?

21st September 2019, 03:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment?

The minimum qualification required to apply for Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment is, bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university. Candidates should have completed professional diploma in film and video editing from a recognized institute. Candidates must have minimum 2 years of working experience in the relevant field with proficiency in English language. The age of the candidate should not exceed 40 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
21st September 2019, 08:59 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to apply for Post Production Assistant recruitment of Prasar Bharti. I want to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria?
Eligibility to apply for Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment:

Educational Qualification: Applicants must complete Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma in Film and Video Editing from a recognized University/Institute.

Additional Experience: Applicants must have at least two years experience in the field of Film & Video Editing.

Official website of Prasar Bharati, Doordarshan News -Click Here !!
21st September 2019, 09:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University and Professional Diploma in Film and Video Editing. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.prasarbharati.gov.in/.
21st September 2019, 10:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Prasar Bharti

Name of the Job Position - Post Production Assistant

>> You must have 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board.

>> Also must have Graduate Degree or PG Diploma in Film and Video Editing from a recognized institute or university.

>> Also you should have 2 years experience in the field of Film and Video Editing.

Click here for official notification
21st September 2019, 11:33 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary ( 10+2) passed from any recognized board.

Graduate degree or Diploma in Film and Video Editing from any recognized university/ Institute.

Must have 02 years of experience in Film and Video Editing.

For more information log on to official website.
22nd September 2019, 03:00 PM
Agricultist

Eligibility:--

Applicants must have Passed 12th from any recognized board.

Applicants must have Graduate Degree OR Diploma in Film and Video Editing from any recognized university/Institute along with 02 years of experience in Film and Video Editing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?