17th September 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Post Production Assistant in Prasar Bharti?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale which is allotted to Post Production Assistant in Prasar Bharti I want to know about the pay scale because I have applied for the recruitment.

21st September 2019, 09:11 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Pay scale of Post Production Assistant in Prasar Bharti?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale which is allotted to Post Production Assistant in Prasar Bharti I want to know about the pay scale because I have applied for the recruitment.
Those who got selected for Post Production Assistant at Prasar Bharti can get Rs. 25000 to Rs.35000 based on their Qualification and experience. Interested candidates can apply on prescribed application format along with necessary documents Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents.

Contact Address:
Deputy Director (HR), DD News, Room No. 413,
4th Floor, Doordarshan Bhawan, Tower-B, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi- 110001, on or before 20/09/2019 upto 05:00 PM.
22nd September 2019, 01:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale of Post Production Assistant in Prasar Bharti?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The pay scale of the Post Production Assistant in the Prasar Bharati is not mentioned in the advertisement.
There are 7 Post Production Assistant vacancies available in the Prasar Bharati. Candidates with relevant educational qualifications and experience are eligible to apply for the Post Production Assistant recruitment in the Prasar Bharati. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?