18th September 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How many Post Production Assistant vacancies are available in Prasar Bharti?

Hello everyone, I have applied for Post Production Assistant recruitment of Prasar Bharti. I need to know about the vacancies available for this particular post in this Prasar Bharti. Please let me know immediately.

21st September 2019, 03:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Post Production Assistant vacancies are available in Prasar Bharti?

There are total 19 vacancies available for Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment.

Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment send their duly filled application form to "the
Deputy Director (HR), Room No. 413, 4th Floor. DD News, Doordarshan Bhawan, Tower-B, Copernicus Marg. New Delhi-110001" by 12/07/2019 (05:00 pm).
21st September 2019, 08:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Post Production Assistant vacancies are available in Prasar Bharti?

The total vacancies available in Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment are 7 vacancies. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board and should have a bachelor's degree/PG Diploma in Film & Video Editing from a recognized university. The candidate should have a 2 years of experience in the field of Film & Video Editing.

I am also giving you the Prasar Bharti website link for your reference that is www.prasarbharati.gov.in
21st September 2019, 09:05 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have applied for Post Production Assistant recruitment of Prasar Bharti. I need to know about the vacancies available for this particular post in this Prasar Bharti. Please let me know immediately.
There are seven Post Production Assistant vacancies are available in Prasar Bharti and applicants can be appointed basis in a month. Eligible candidates can apply through online on prescribed application format (See PDF below). Please refer the below Official notification PDF for more Information.

Official website of Prasar Bharati, Doordarshan News - Click Here !!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Contractual_807022.pdf(1.27 MB, 0 views)
21st September 2019, 09:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment is 7 posts only.

Last Date of the Application Process: 20th Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.prasarbharati.gov.in/.
21st September 2019, 10:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Prasar Bharti

Name of the Job Position - Post Production Assistant

@ Total Number of vacancies - 7

>> You should have done 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board.

>> You must have Graduate Degree or PG Diploma in Film and Video Editing from a recognized institute or university.

>> Also you should have 2 years experience in the field of Film and Video Editing.
Click here for official notification
21st September 2019, 11:28 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment -

Total 7 vacancies of Post Production Assistant is available under Prasar Bharti.

Interested and qualifed candidate has to apply through offline mode by 20th September 2019.
21st September 2019, 11:54 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Vacancies are available in Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment:

~~ 7 posts.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
22nd September 2019, 03:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the advertisement, the total number of vacancies available for the post of Post Production Assistant in Prasar Bharti is 07.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://prasarbharati.gov.in/vacancie...ual_807022.pdf and go through the official advertisement released for the same job opening.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?