18th September 2019, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment?

Dear Sir, I want to apply for Post Production Assistant recruitment of Prasar Bharti? I am unable to know about the age limit. Can you please let me know about the age limit?

21st September 2019, 04:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment?

The maximum age to apply for Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment, is 40 years. Age relaxation of 3 years 5 years and 10 years will be applicable on OBC, SC/ST and PWD candidates respectively. Candidates can send their duly filled application form to "the Deputy Director (HR), Room No. 413, 4th Floor. DD News, Doordarshan Bhawan, Tower-B, Copernicus Marg. New Delhi-110001.
21st September 2019, 10:08 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to apply for Post Production Assistant recruitment of Prasar Bharti? I am unable to know about the age limit. Can you please let me know about the age limit?
There is no such age limit specified in the official notification issued by the Prasar Bharti. However, those complete their Graduation or PG Diploma in Film and Video Editing with two experience in the field of Film and Video Editing are eligible to apply.

Official website of Prasar Bharati, Doordarshan News - Click Here !!
21st September 2019, 10:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Candidate upper age limit to apply for Prasar Bharti Post Production Assistant recruitment is 40 years.Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

Last Date of the Application Process: 20th Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.prasarbharati.gov.in/.
22nd September 2019, 04:07 PM
Agricultist

Age limit:--

Applicant maximum age must be 40 years.

Applicants Age relaxation of 3 years 5 years and 10 years will be applicable on OBC, SC/ST and PWD candidates respectively.
22nd September 2019, 05:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the age limit to apply for Prasar Bharti recruitment for the post of Post Production Assistant then I would like to let you know is that there is no age limit to apply for the same recruitment and therefore all interested candidates satisfying the minimum educational requirement and having relevant work experience are eligible to apply for the same recruitment.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the official advertisement released for the same examination be referring to the link http://prasarbharati.gov.in/vacancie...ual_807022.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?