21st September 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in RRB JE exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply and last date of application?

Respected Sir,
I am a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech final year student. I have heard about RRB JE exam. Can I give this exam? If yes, then what is the procedure of apply? Where the form is available? What is the last date of application?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the application form for RRB Secunderabad?
  2. Eligibility to appear in RRB exam for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  3. How to apply for IAF after pursuing Final Year engineering in computer science? Date of sale of application form?
  4. How to apply for Group II exam? From where to get the form and what is the procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Guwahati to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  6. Can final year B.Tech.(IT) student apply for RRB exam? What are the eligibility criteria for the examination?
  7. When to get application forms for RRB Exam?
  8. Last date to apply for Mathematics Olympiads for 1st standard student? From where I will download application form? Procedure to submit?
  9. Where to get application forms for AIPMT? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  10. Date of application for SET exam? Procedure for obtaining the application form? When can I apply for NET exam?
  11. From where I will get application form of SLET in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply and last date of application?
  12. Date of PGCET entrance exam? Date of sale of form? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Last date for applying tnpsc application? what if error occured in the application?
  14. How should I apply for all 4 subjects(PCMB) in Karnataka CET exam form? Is it a common application form for both engineering and medical?
  15. Process of vocational training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for BMS entrance? What is the last date of application?
  17. Eligibility, date of forms and exam for MBBS in 2011?
  18. Last date of submission of application form for CBSE scholarship? What is the procedure to apply for it?
30th October 2015, 03:41 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in RRB JE exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply and last date of application?

Being a B.Tech degree holder, you can apply for either RRB Sr. Section Engineer (Mechanical) or RRB JE post.

Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts entrance exam for the placement of the Junior Engineers in the Railway department .

Eligibility criteria to apply for RRB JE exam are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed three years Diploma in concerned Engineering Discipline like Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics etc.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 35 Years.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The selection procedure for the exam conducted by RRB consists of

Written Examination ,

Medical test ,

Interview, and

Certificate Verification.

Syllabus for the examination :

General Awareness

General intelligence

General Science

Arithmetic

Reasoning

Technical Ability

The candidate can apply for the exam either online or offline.The application forms are available at the Official website of RRB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?