24th December 2016, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Whose income is considered for non creamy layer certificate?

I am a highschool teacher and my wife is also a high school teacher, our income crossed 6 lakhs but in R.T.I they explain for non creamy layer only parents income will be considered,please. Explain.

26th December 2016, 12:08 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whose income is considered for non creamy layer certificate?

The creamy or non creamy layer status of a candidates is determined on the basis of the status of their parents (Father-mother) and not on the basis of their own status or income or on the basis of status of their spouse. Therefore, while determining the creamy layer status of a person the status or the income of the parents should be taken into account. Candidates should not add himself or of his/her spouse earning for the purpose.
26th December 2016, 04:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For non creamy layer family income is counted. Only in case of unemployed person, there parent's income is taken into account. Hence, you won't be eligible for it, if family income is above 6 lakhs.

You have to show the income proof to get such certificates. Therefore, make sure that you have salary less than that level.
16th August 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

My per annum income is RS 6.9 lacs including tax amount 16 thousand. May I eligible to take non creamy later benefit.
24th August 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

My father's annual income is 2.5 lakh and mother who is a college teacher earns 18 lakh per year. My father is obc and mother is ST. Am I fall in non creamy layer?
27th August 2017, 06:21 PM
mahetuty
Member+

hello,
The government fixed the limitation for getting a non creamy layer category in OBC i.e., should be less than 6 lakhs per annum. There are 2 categories in OBC. one is creamy layer the other one is non- creamy layer. so if your annual income is above 6 lakhs p.a you will among in creamy layer.
5th February 2018, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

My annual income are 6.9 lac,7.5 lac and 8.10 lac in three years should I be considered for obc ncl
20th February 2018, 11:04 AM
ukamanikandan

Hi i have one small doubt.
In my family right now am the only employed person and my parents are employed neither in public nor private.
My salary per annum is 4lakhs.
Am i eligible to apply NC OBC
20th February 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Yes, as per ministry of personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions OMs No. 36033/3/2001 dated on 09.03.2004 only parents income will be considered to determine the OBC CL. So irrespective of your income you will be assigned to either NCL or CL based on your parents income if it is less than 6L/year.
2nd May 2018, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i work in a private ltd and i earn less than 6 lakhs per annum and my wife work in a private ltd and she earn above 6 lakhs. My doubt is whether my son is eligible to get OBC nCL certificate ?
14th May 2018, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

My wife is working in govt sector as a teacher and her income is under 6 lks.. For getting an bc non cremylayer for me do I need to mention my wife income or can I go ahead with my father income only...please help me out.. Is spouse (wife) income will take into consideration while computing a person's family income or else only parents income ?
25th July 2018, 05:03 AM
Unregistered

My married daughter is continuing her studies ,she needs obc certificate,in witch income based she gets obc certificate?
Either parents or husband's or both?
4th August 2018, 11:56 PM
Narendra2121

In case of students, their parents(Head Of Family) income is considers for non creamy layer certificate. ... servants salary is also considered at the time of granting non creamy layer certificate. But this does not means that certificate will be granted to him.
29th August 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

My mother is pensioner and i am a government employee my question is for my unmarried sister obc non creamy layer certificatewhose income will be counted
30th August 2018, 09:59 PM
aks088
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a highschool teacher and my wife is also a high school teacher, our income crossed 6 lakhs but in R.T.I they explain for non creamy layer only parents income will be considered,please. Explain.

Dear Aspirant,

For determination of creamy layer/non creamy layer, income of parents (Father and mother both) is counted.

If income above Rs. 6 lacs then candidates comes in creamy layer i.e. general category. Not eligible for reservation.

Thanks
20th September 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a govt teacher and my wife also govt teacher and my father and mother both are expire,.
1) now I want OBC non cremilayer certificate. Can I eligible for to take that certificate in thus situation.
2) if yes, what criteria for that?
3) if yes, who's income will be considered? Means my income or both the income? (I. e. My wife and my income).
4) are govt teachers comes under cremilayer or not?

Pls explain above doubts....
10th November 2018, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

My father is an assistant professor in state govt university. I just want to know that he will fall in grup b or grup A services.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?