26th June 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in SBI Clerk exam for 12th Commerce student?

Hello friends, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. I want to know that I can apply for SBI Clerk exam after completing my 12th? I am interested to apply for Clerk exam of SBI. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  3. How to apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  4. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam being a final year student of B.Sc in Maths if I my Graduation result is announced before the announcement of result of SBI Clerk Exam?
  5. Procedure to apply in SBI Clerk recruitment for 12th Science student?
  6. Eligibility for SBI and other bank jobs after education form distance University?
  7. Can I apply for SBI bank clerk exam? I am a final year B.Com student
  8. Last 5 years question papers of SBI clerical exam?
  9. Eligibility to appear in SBI PO exam for a candidate who has secured 53% in B.Com and 45% in 12th Commerce?
  10. Eligibility for a SBI and other Banks Clerk exam?
  11. How to apply for Railway Clerk recruitment after passing 12th commerce with 60%?
  12. Can i give SBI bank exam after passing 12th class from commerce side?
  13. BBA 1st year student can give any Bank exam?
  14. How to apply for SBI Clerk after scoring 88.4% in 12th? I am 18 years old
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for applying for the post of SBI Clerk? I've secured 50% marks in 12th and in BA last year
  16. Last 10 year Question papers of SBI Clerk Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for SBI Clerk after scoring 88.4% in 12th?
  18. Can I apply for SBI clerk after scoring 72% in 10th standard and 58.4% in 12th standard?

28th June 2018, 09:40 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in SBI Clerk exam for 12th Commerce student?

Minimum required eligibility standards for SBI Clerk examination 2018 :

Candidate must have graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university or any other equivalent qualification recognised such as by the central government.

Candidates having integrated dual degree IDD certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on before 01-01-2018

Age of the candidate should be minimum 20 years an maximum 28 years and relaxation in upper age as per government rules that is 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

As you have mentioned about your current educational qualification is 12th pursuing that is why I would like to say that you are not eligible to apply for this examination because minimum graduation degree is required and you have not passed any graduate degree therefore you can not apply for this exam.

If you are pursuing class 12th then you can apply for some exams based on class 10th and some exams based on class 12th in government departments such as :

SSC Multitasking examination - Candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognised board for this exam

SSC Combined Higher Secondary Examination - Candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognised board in any discipline

LDC Recruitment : Candidate who have passed class 12th can apply for the post of LDC in various government departments in both state and central.

29th June 2018, 12:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for SBI Clerk Examination:

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this SBI Clerk Examination being a 12th Class Commerce candidate. The basic educational qualification required to apply for this SBI Clerk recruitment examination is given below.

>> Minimum qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> There is no certain percentage criteria required to apply for this SBI Clerk Recruitment. Only Graduation pass is required to be eligible.

>> Candidates who are done with 12th Class are not at all eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Hence, I suggest you to apply for this recruitment after completion of Graduation. So, you are required to first complete Graduation after 12th Class.

>> The minimum age required is 20 years and maximum age must not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

29th June 2018, 12:42 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for SBI Clerk are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of Graduation degree from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
Candidate age should be 21 years to 28 years.

29th June 2018, 09:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for SBI Clerk examination after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream. To be eligible to apply for SBI Clerk examination, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. Since, you have passed 12th standard, you have to pursue Bachelor's degree course to be eligible to apply for SBI Clerk post.

29th June 2018, 10:17 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> As far as you are concerned about the eligibility criteria to apply for SBI bank clerical post then these are mentioned below :-

* You must hold the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor degree course are also eligible.

* You should also hold good communication skills along with the basic knowledge to work on computer.

So, being a student of Class 12th you need to wait till you complete your graduation degree course to be eligible to apply for bank clerical post.

For more details regarding SBI bank clerk examination, you can refer to the link www.sbi.co.in/careers.

29th June 2018, 07:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that being a Class 12th passed candidate you are not eligible to apply for SBI bank clerk examinations as for the same posts the minimum education required is a graduation in any subject from a recognized university.

Apart from the educational qualification, to apply for the same examination you need to hold the citizenship of India with your age lying within 20 years to 28 years. Provision of age relaxation is available for reserved category candidates.

For more details and updates regarding SBI bank clerk examination, you can refer to the link www.sbi.co.in.

29th June 2018, 08:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for Clerk position in SBI bank. The age of the candidate should be within 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation will be applicable on candidates as per government norms. The selection will be done on the basis of marks secured in the examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?