6th March 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate recruitment for 34 years old candidate?

Hello, I am working in a private firm. I am 34 years old now. I want to apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment exam. So, I would like to know that I am eligible or not for this post to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed notification and Important dates of Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate 2018 recruitment?
  2. Eligibility to apply for the post of Junior Hindi Translator in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. Hindi graduate?
  3. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator written test and interview?
  4. What kind of work is offered under Junior Hindi Translator post by Staff Selection Commission?
  5. Grade Pay in Junior Hindi Translator post of Staff Selection Commission?
  6. When the application form of SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment will be release? Question pattern of this written test?
  7. Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? -- [New]
  8. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  9. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment?
  11. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  12. Selection process and syllabus of SSC Senior & Junior Hindi Translator recruitment exam?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? Benefits to appear this written test for SC candidate?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Accounts Office recruitment for Chartered Accountant?
  15. Does SSC release Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  16. Detailed information about SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When its notification will be released
  17. What is the syllabus of Junior Hindi Translator entrance test of ESIC?
  18. How to can I join NCB? What are the required qualifications for NCB?
28th March 2018, 04:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate recruitment for 34 years old candidate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate recruitment:

If you belong to General or OBC category, then I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator recruitment. The detailed age criteria required for this recruitment is as follows.

>> Maximum age allowed - 30 years

Yes, candidates age must not exceed 30 years as on 1st January, 2018 in order to be eligible for this Junior Hindi Translator recruitment. Of course there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

For OBC Candidates - 3 years age relaxation
For SC/ ST - 5 years
For PH - 10 years
For PH+OBC-13 years
For PH + SC/ ST - 15 years
Ex-Servicemen (General) - 3 years
Ex-Servicemen (OBC) - 6 years
Ex-Servicemen (SC/ ST) - 8 years

Hence, if you belong to Genera/OBC then you are not eligible to apply for the recruitment. On the other side, if belong to category other than General/OBC then I can strongly say that you will be eligible as there is relaxation for reserved category candidates. Hence, your eligibility depends upon your caste category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?