30th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for State Bank Of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment?

Hi friends, I am interested to apply for Bank Medical Officer recruitment of State Bank Of India. I want to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria?

1st September 2019, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for State Bank Of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for State Bank of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—>Educational Qualification:- MBBS from any recognised University / College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).

—> Age Limit:- Maximum 32 years as on 01.03.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
2nd September 2019, 12:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for State Bank Of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for a Bank Medical Officer in State Bank of India recruitment:

The detailed information about the eligibility criteria required to apply for a Bank Medical Officer in State Bank of India recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - State Bank of India

Name of the Job Position - Medical Officer

>> You must have completed MBBS from a recognized university or college approved my Medical Council of India (MCI).

>> You should have minimum 5 years experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on the date of eligibility i.e., 31st March, 2019 from the date of registration with MCI.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 35 years. Age criteria is considered as on 31st March, 2019.

Click here for official notification

Click here for Login

Click here to apply online
2nd September 2019, 11:07 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for State Bank Of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed MBBS from any recognised University approved by Medical Council of India (MCI). Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sbi.co.in.
2nd September 2019, 04:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to apply for Bank Medical Officer recruitment of State Bank Of India. I want to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria?

State Bank of India – Bank Medical Officer Recruitment – Eligibility details are given below:

>> Candidates who have an MBBS from any recognized college or university approved by the Medical Council of India

>> Candidates with an MBBS Degree should have at least 5 years experience as a General Practitioner

>> Candidates with Post Graduate Degree should have minimum 3 years experience as a General Practitioner

>> Upper age limit – 35 years as on 31-03-2019

Candidates can find the details in the website link given https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
2nd September 2019, 04:56 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

State Bank Of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification - Candidate should have MBBS from any recognized College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).

## Essential Experience -

Those having MBBS Degree: Minimum 5 Years’ Experience as a General Practitioner in the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council.
Those having Post Graduate Degree: Minimum 3 Years’ Experience as a General Practitioner in the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council.

## Age Limit - Candidate maximum age 35 years.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
2nd September 2019, 06:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are going to apply for State Bank Of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment, should have completed their MBBS degree from an university recognized by the Medical Council of India. Candidates must have post qualification experience as a General Practitioner reckoned. The age of the candidate should not exceed 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates as per the norms of the government.

Web: https://bank.sbi/careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?