30th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for State Bank Of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment?

Dear Sir, I want to apply for Bank Medical Officer recruitment of State Bank Of India? I am unable to know about the age limit. Can you please let me know about the age limit?

1st September 2019, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for State Bank Of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment?

Age limit to apply for State Bank of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment is maximum 35 years as on 01.03.2019.

Upper age relaxation of 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates is applicable as per government rules to apply for State Bank of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment.
2nd September 2019, 12:27 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for State Bank Of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment?

Age Criteria required to apply for a Bank Medical Officer in State Bank of India recruitment:

The basic age criteria required to apply for a Bank Medical Officer in State Bank of India recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - State Bank of India

Name of the Job Position - Medical Officer

>> Maximum age allowed is 35 years. Age criteria is considered as on 31st March, 2019.

>> Of course, there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates. Please refer to the below notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here for Login

Click here to apply online
2nd September 2019, 11:03 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Candidate upper age limit required to apply for State Bank Of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment is 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sbi.co.in.
2nd September 2019, 04:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to apply for Bank Medical Officer recruitment of State Bank Of India? I am unable to know about the age limit. Can you please let me know about the age limit?

Age limit to apply for the State Bank of India – Bank Medical Officer Recruitment is given below:

Maximum age – 35 years as on 31st March, 2019

Upper age relaxations are available as per the Government of India guidelines.

There are totally 56 Bank Medical Officer vacancies available in the State Bank of India. Details are available at the website link given https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
2nd September 2019, 04:59 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

State Bank Of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment:

## Age Limit: Candidate maximum age 35 years.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
2nd September 2019, 05:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for State Bank Of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment, should not exceed the age boundary of 35 years. Age relaxation of 3 years will be applicable on OBC candidates and 5 years will be applicable on SC/ST candidates respectively.

Web: http://sbi.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?