20th January 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Information about South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment? Job profile of Probationary Officer in South Indian Bank?

Respected Sir, I have heard about the recruitment of Probationary Officer in South Indian Bank. I don’t know what it is all about. So, I would like to know about this recruitment in details. Kindly tell me the job role of Probationary Officer in South Indian Bank also.

25th January 2019, 07:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment? Job profile of Probationary Officer in South Indian Bank?

As you have mentioned above that you need the details about South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment and their job profile, so in order to help you, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details about the same. Kindly, download the attachment below and go through the details carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf South Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment.pdf(143.7 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?