16th May 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in UPPCL recruitment for Physically Handicapped Electrical Engineer?

Sir,
I did my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 57.5%. I am Physically Handicapped candidate. Can I eligible to apply in UPPCL recruitment? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Junior Engineer post in UPPCL?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply in UPPCL Technician recruitment?
  3. Best government jobs for Physically Handicapped Chemical Engineers?
  4. Am I eligible to apply in UPPCL AE recruitment being a B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 8th semester student?
  5. When the notification of UPPCL JE recruitment will be released? Detailed information to apply for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant Engineer post in UPPCL after completion of B.Tech(EEE)?
  7. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
  8. Can I apply for GATE as a Physically Handicapped candidate without any certificate?
  9. Detailed selection procedure and requirements to apply in UPPCL Accountant recruitment?
  10. Eligibility to appear in IAS exam for a Physically Handicapped candidate?
  11. Reservation for wards of physically handicapped persons
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech Electrical 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?
  13. What are the eligibility criterias for appearing in UPPCL examination?
  14. Reservation for physically challenged students in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. If my eyesight is 7.5 then am I considered physically handicapped?
  16. How can I study B.Tech in IIT being a Physically Handicapped Diploma Engineer?
  17. Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment with relaxation for Physically Disabled candidate?
  18. Eligibility to appear in Ph.D entrance exam of JNU for Physically Handicapped student who has secured 62% in M.Tech?
21st May 2016, 09:21 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UPPCL recruitment for Physically Handicapped Electrical Engineer?

You have completed your B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering discipline. You are interested to know about the eligibility criteria for the recently released notification of Assistant Engineer post in UPPCL.

Following are the details for this post:

Essential qualification: student must possess Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering discipline from a recognized university for this post. Also Candidate should have through knowledge of Hindi. If the candidate has not passed High school or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to clear an exam conducted by the Department Examination Govt. of U.P within 3 years of Joining. So you are definitely eligible for this post. It does not matter how much percentage you score in the bachelor’s degree.

Age Limit: 21 to 40 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. rules.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of online exam followed by interview.

>>So there is no need to worry about the eligibility criteria. In my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 15th June 2016. After filling the online application you have to start your preparation for this. If you still have any doubt regarding this, you can go through the detailed advertisement of this post.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf uppcl assistant engineer.pdf(1.91 MB, 352 views)
13th August 2019, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UPPCL recruitment for Physically Handicapped Electrical Engineer?

IN UPPCL JE/AE RECRUITMENT EXAM SO, WHICH ENGINEERING BRANCHES ARE ELIGIBLE IF DONE B.TECH FROM ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING SO I AM ELIGIBLE FOR THE JE/AE UPPCL EXAM.
30th April 2022, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Did low vision candidate is eligible fot uppcl je?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?