27th December 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for UPSC CMSE Assistant Divisional Medical Officer recruitment? Pay scale of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer?

Hello everyone, can you let me know about the pay scale of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in UPSC CMSE? I am going to apply in this recruitment. Please let me know the eligibility criteria also to apply?

31st December 2018, 08:22 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for UPSC CMSE Assistant Divisional Medical Officer recruitment? Pay scale of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer?

--> The basic qualifications required to apply for UPSC CMSE (Combined Medical Services Examination) 2019 are as below :-

* You must hold the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie under 32 years as on 01.08.2019. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have cleared all you practical and theory papers of final year of MBBS degree course from a recognised university. Students pursuing final year of their MBBS degree course are also eligible.

* You must satisfy the medical and physical standards as per the service requirements.

Since, official notification for CSME 2019 has not been released yet, so the information regarding pay scale for recruitments through same examination is not available as the pay scale is subject of revision.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
31st December 2018, 02:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for UPSC CMSE Assistant Divisional Medical Officer recruitment? Pay scale of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer?

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for the UPSC CMSE 2019 are as below :-

* You must hold the citizenship of India.

* Your age must not exceed 32 years by 01.08.2019. Further, there is provision of age relaxation in case of candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have either completed or pursuing the final year of your M. B. B. S. degree from a recognised university with clearing all your theory and practical papers.

Since, Pay scale is a subject of continuous revision hence for exact details regarding the same, you need to wait till the official notification for the same examination is released.

For more information regarding the same examination, you can visit the official website of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in
1st January 2019, 11:05 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum pay scale of an Assistant Divisional Medical Officer under UPSC CMSE recruitment, may range approximately Rs. 15,500/- and above. The salary may range upto Rs 39,000/- and above in addition with Grade pay of Rs. 6,600/- per month.

I have also attached a link below in which you will be able to find the eligibility and many other related details about the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?