27th December 2018, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for UPSC CMSE Assistant Divisional Medical Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

I want to apply in UPSC CMSE Assistant Divisional Medical Officer recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

31st December 2018, 08:04 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for UPSC CMSE Assistant Divisional Medical Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

First thing I would like to let you know that the official notification for the upcoming UPSC CMSE examination 2019 has not been released and is expected to be released on 10.04.2019 as per the UPSC examination calendar 2019.

Further, to apply for the same examination you need to fill its online recruitment application form by referring to the link www.upsconline.nic.in when the application process is active.

Also, as per the UPSC examination calendar 2019, the application process will begin from 10.04.2019 and will continue till 06.05.2019. Also, the examination is scheduled to be held on 21.07.2019.

For more details and updates regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
31st December 2018, 02:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for UPSC CMSE Assistant Divisional Medical Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

To apply for UPSC CMSE, you are required to fill its online application form when it is available by logging on to the link www.upsconline.nic.in.

As per the UPSC 2019 examination calendar, the application process for UPSC CMSE 2019 will begin on 10.04.2019 and will end on 06.05.2019.

For more updates regarding the same examination, you can visit the official website of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
1st January 2019, 11:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the above recruitment, at first you have to visit the official website at (http://upsc.gov.in). Now fill up the details carefully as instructed in the application form. Attach the relevant documents and pay the application fee. Now submit the form successfully on or before 6th May 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?