27th December 2018, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in UPSC CMSE Assistant Divisional Medical Officer recruitment?

I am interested to apply in UPSC CMSE recruitment for Assistant Divisional Medical Officer. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly provide me the details asap.

31st December 2018, 09:13 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in UPSC CMSE Assistant Divisional Medical Officer recruitment?

Since, the official advertisement for UPSC CMSE (Combined Medical Services Examination) 2019 has not been released yet, hence the exact details regarding the number of vacancies available through the same examination is not available.

Further, as per the UPSC examination calendar 2019, the notification is expected to be released on 10.04.2019 and hence you will have to wait till the same date in order to get the exact details associated to the UPSC CMSE examination 2019. Last year, the total number of vacancies through the same examination was 434 with 316 vacancies available for the post of Assistant Divisional Medical officer.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
1st January 2019, 12:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in UPSC CMSE Assistant Divisional Medical Officer recruitment?

There are total 32 vacancies available in UPSC CMSE Assistant Divisional Medical Officer recruitment.

Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://upsc.gov.in) and appy for the recruitment.
1st January 2019, 10:53 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The number of vacancies is available in UPSC CMSE Assistant Divisional Medical Officer recruitment is given below.

** Assistant Divisional Medical Officer: 300 Posts

** Assistant Medical Officer: 16 Posts

** Junior Scale Posts: 138 Posts

** Total number of Vacancies = 454 Posts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?