5th May 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is required to become a Sub Divisional Officer or Assistant Engineer (Civil)?

I will be completing my 12th board exam soon. After, this my aim is to become a Sub Divisional Officer or Assistant Engineer (Civil). Therefore, what do I need to study for this after completion of my 12th board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria required to become S.D.O in Water Department? How to become an SDO?
  2. How may a B.Tech(Mechanical) graduate get recruited in government sector? What would be the salary package for the same?
  3. List of exams which we can give after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a job?
  4. Can I apply in KPSC SDA recruitment being a JOC(Banking) certificate holder?
  5. Can I apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment with 67% in BTech Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for UPPCL recruitment?
  7. Can I apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment with 3 years of IT experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply in HP-HDS Irrigation Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  9. What kind of posts are available in GIDC for B.E. Mechanical graduate? Benefits for reserved candidates in this recruitment?
  10. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student? Can I appear in Indian Railway recruitment exam in my final semester?
  11. How to get a government job after completing engineering in telecommunication stream
  12. How to get a job in Railways after pursuing MBA(Final Semester)?
  13. Qualification required for the post of Assistant Engineer in IBM?
  14. What kind of posts are available in WBPSC for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  15. Qualification required to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  16. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of post is available for B.Tech(ECE) graduate in Staff Selection Commission? Salary of each post in SSC?
  18. What are the chances for B.E(Electronics) fresher to get selected in government jobs?
30th June 2018, 12:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is required to become a Sub Divisional Officer or Assistant Engineer (Civil)?

Educational Qualification Required to become a Sub Divisional Officer or Assistant Engineer (Civil):

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this Sub Divisional Engineer or Assistant Engineer (Civil) is given below.

<> Educational Qualification Required:-

@ You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university

@ Hence, as you are done with 12th Class course, I would suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering course for the post of Sub Divisional Officer as far as my best knowledge is concerned.
16th June 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What qualification is required to become a Sub Divisional Officer or Assistant Engineer (Civil)?

I have completed my diploma in electronics engineering so can I eligible for uppcl je.
22nd September 2019, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the Mark's percentage for sc candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?