24th February 2023, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Arts education for Kendriya Vidyalaya

I have done my graduation with the subject Fine Arts, Hindi, dance and done MA in Fine Arts.... Am I eligible for tgt art education for kendriya vidyalaya post

24th February 2023, 10:07 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Eligibility for Arts education for Kendriya Vidyalaya

Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts (BFA) or a four-year Diploma in Fine Arts after passing Class 12.

Candidates should also have a Bachelor's Degree in Education (B.Ed) or a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) from a recognized university.

Candidates should have qualified the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE.
24th February 2023, 11:23 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Eligibility for Arts education for Kendriya Vidyalaya

Yes, you may be eligible to apply for the post of TGT (Art Education) in Kendriya Vidyalaya if you fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
  • Educational Qualification: You should have a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts (BFA) with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject and also have a recognized Diploma/Degree in Education (B.Ed).
  • Age Limit: The maximum age limit for applying for TGT post is 35 years.
  • Nationality: You should be a citizen of India.
  • CTET Qualification: You should have qualified the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE.

You may check the official notification of Kendriya Vidyalaya for any specific eligibility criteria or requirements for the TGT (Art Education) post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?