1st October 2011, 12:18 PM
krishnamohan.leo

How to become Superintendent of Police being a candidate having completed ECE?

Hello sir,,

My name is krishnamohan, i completed b.tech of e.c.e in 2010, sir i have interest to join in police department jobs ,, can u tell me how to become superintendent of police,, is it there any special notification for this post???
or its possible for writing groups,,,, and when will be the notification will be??

SIR PLEASE KINDLY INFORM ME ABOUT MY QUESTION..........

1st October 2011, 02:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Superintendent of Police being a candidate having completed ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnamohan.leo View Post
Hello sir,,

My name is krishnamohan, i completed b.tech of e.c.e in 2010, sir i have interest to join in police department jobs ,, can u tell me how to become superintendent of police,, is it there any special notification for this post???
or its possible for writing groups,,,, and when will be the notification will be??

Hello Krishnamohan,
To become superintendent of police, you will have to first join the police department as an assistant superintendent of police or assistant commissioner of police by qualifying the civil service exam, conducted by union public service commission.
With experience and accomplishment, you will rise to the rank of superintendent of police, SSP, deputy inspector general of police, inspector general of police, additional director general of police and finally the director general of police, who is the head of the police force in a state.

Now, since you'll have to write the civil service exam, being your first step, you must be a graduate, in any discipline within the age limit of 21-30 years.
The upcoming civil service exam is going to be held on 20-05-2012.
The application form will be available from 04-02-2012.

For more information, refer to the official website of UPSC.
23rd November 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become Superintendent of Police being a candidate having completed ECE?

My name is HIMANSHU n i m thinking 2 become the SP. This march iwill complete my school. what is the procedure to become SP ? what is the time duration?
3rd February 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

what should i study to become a sp
29th February 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i dont like to become sp because a police duty is of 24 hours and i want to enjoy my life
6th March 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

My name is ASHISH RANJAN. I m in 12th standard and i want to become a S.P after complete my Graduation. So i want to know about the procedure,syllabus and all the helpful advises that helps me in my near future.
15th March 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

hello sir ....my name is sameer ....i m doin b.e (second year)...i want to knw .....is der any physical test or fitness exam we hav to passs to enter into a civil services ???
24th March 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my name is sudheer and i am doing b.tech. from automobile branch. I wants to be SP. Please tell me all the procedures to forward and complete my dream.
24th March 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i passed 'high school' in Math side in 2008,but i passed 'inter-mediate' in art side in 2010.now i am doing B A 2nd year.am i eligible for UPSC or in the field of civil seva.-Gaurav
10th April 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

hie my name is ujjal! i wil pass my graduation next year in bcom(hons). pls tel me hw i cn become a sp
15th April 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

if there any vacancies for DY.SP (WIRELESS) through MPSC
26th April 2012, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

my name is sanjeev. i have mush interst to be come police. because i want to face corruption. because. i also face it i want to care public. iam sports person foot ball player.
will body fitness will good skills. plz give me. some suggitions 9573488139
26th April 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

i am from commerce side and i havent taken maths can i gve the entrance exam of SP - Aman
4th May 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, My name is chaitanya srikanth i am studing now 12th standard what should i study to became a superendent of police please sir i have must interest to be come a sp please sir give me a your suggestions cntct no.9700462930
28th June 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

at present i m doing mba and want to become police officer,age -22yr,so please tell me for which post i will apply and also tell me the procedure.
11th July 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i want the educational and physical criteria so as to become a wireless superintendent of police through wireless , after completing ece engineering ?
17th July 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How to become DEPUTY Superintendent of Police?
21st July 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Superintendent of police and Commissioner of police
29th July 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I want everything in detail how to become s.p. In police department
8th August 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir ,
Myself balaram pradhan.now i am continuing my study Bsc 1yr in chemistry honours.I want to service in police department,can u tell me how to become suparintendent of police. is there any special notification for this post?

SIR PLEASE KINDLY INFORM MY QUESTION.
9th August 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Myself balarampradhan,i study B.SC 1yr in chemistry honours,i have interst to police department jobs,can u tell me how to become superintendent of police,is there any special notification for this jobs.

PLEASE KINDLY INFORM ME ABOUT MY QUESTION
9th August 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i am harischandra nayak
bba 2ndyear (ravenshaw university)
i interest in acp then you tell me how to become a
Acp officer.pls tell me
about acp
9th August 2012, 11:50 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to become Superintendent of Police being a candidate having completed ECE?

[QUOTE=SANDEEP891985;1226828]Hello Krishnamohan,
To become superintendent of police, you will have to first join the police department as an assistant superintendent of police or assistant commissioner of police by qualifying the civil service exam, conducted by union public service commission.
With experience and accomplishment, you will rise to the rank of superintendent of police, SSP, deputy inspector general of police, inspector general of police, additional director general of police and finally the director general of police, who is the head of the police force in a state.

Now, since you'll have to write the civil service exam, being your first step, you must be a graduate, in any discipline within the age limit of 21-30 years.

10th August 2012, 04:51 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

With experience and accomplishment, you will rise to the rank of superintendent of police, SSP, deputy inspector general of police, inspector general of police.
14th August 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

how to become deputy suprintendent of police?iam studying b.tech 3 year ..what is the syllabus to prepare for the exam?
14th August 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

what are the qualifications to become an dsp
15th August 2012, 12:47 AM
randeephooda.2012

Hi dear,

Thanks
27th August 2012, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

how can be a i.a.s. officer ?
13th September 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

WHEN IS NEXT UPSC AND MPSC EXAM BE TAKEN?
13th September 2012, 11:02 AM
vjblack1990

when will be the next upsc and mpsc taken place?
24th September 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my name is AHMED AHSHED and i'm a carpenter.
24th September 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my name is AHMED AHSHED and i'm a carpenter
25th September 2012, 07:00 PM
manu3

Hi dear,

Thanks

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-become-superintendent-police-being-candidate-having-completed-ece-396044.html#ixzz27U4nD1UM
25th September 2012, 07:02 PM
manu3

Hello Krishnamohan,

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-become-superintendent-police-being-candidate-having-completed-ece-396044.html#ixzz27U5HSQe2
25th September 2012, 07:05 PM
manu3

Hello Krishnamohan,

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-become-superintendent-police-being-candidate-having-completed-ece-396044.html#ixzz27U5HSQe2
1st October 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I am having a dream to be a SP.What should I do to be the SP.
5th November 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i m ARIF i m so interested to join police department
as SP........i m pursuing b.tech3rd year nw.......sit wt is d procedure to become an a ASP sir plz help me inthis...........
5th November 2012, 04:34 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnamohan.leo View Post
Hello sir,,

HI!
Friend for Superintendent of Police you have to qualify the civil services exam.
You can apply in Civil Services after passing graduation with any stream.

Civil services exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.

Qualification:- Pass graduation with any stream from recognized university.

Age limit:-
For Open category:- 21-30 year
For OBC category:- 21-33 YEAR
For ST/SC category:- 21-37 year

Number of Attempts:-
For open category:- 4 attempts
For ST/SC category:- 7 attempts

There are four stage of selection:-
> Prelims Written Exam
> Mains Exam
> Interview
> Medical Exam

CIVIL SERVICES EXAM., 2013
Date Of Notification:-02.02.2013
Last date of submission of form:-04.03.2013 (MONDAY)
Date of exam Prelims:-19.05.2013 (SUNDAY)
Date of Mains eXam:- 19.05.2013 (SUNDAY)

ALL THE BEST!
30th November 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,my name is mohan .could you please tell me can i become an assistant superintendent of police by writing appsc exams
2nd December 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, my name is krishna bharathi i want to know wat i should study for civil service exam
6th December 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my name is pradeep. could you tell me can i apply for civil service exam in coming year 2013 that iam purshuing my final year now(4-2).
27th December 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

hi! Am bhuvaneshwar am studying b.com final year i would like to become superintendant of police . Can u please tel me the procedure which exam shuld i write and wht is d next step should i take to become a sp
18th January 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,mai 11th me study karta hu commerce stream se,i want to become an sp in future.please,tell me mai abi se kaisi tayari karu aur kis subject pe jayda command kare jisse mera sp banane ka dream true ho jaye
Prabhat kanoujiya,up
23rd January 2013, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is girjesh kumar i have completed on polytachnic on mechanical engg i want to become sp please tell me age ka karu ke mai sp ban saku
20th March 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,my name is S.Talukdar .now I job in peramilitary force .sir Any Relaxation for force person in civil service exam ?Reply Pls .
20th March 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,my name is S.Talukdar .now I job in peramilitary force .sir Any Relaxation for force person in civil service exam ?Reply Pls .
24th March 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is rohan I have passed my icse and what stream should I have to tale to become supremtended of police(s.p)???
6th June 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, my name is Rupjyoti.I'm from Assam.sir I have intrest in police department & I want to become superintendent of police. so dear sir please tell me how I join?
6th July 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have complt my graduation and i have also cimplete my pre syllabus but iam confused for chosing the mains subject plz help .my graduatuion complete through commerce . Help me anf sugest plz.
6th July 2013, 06:09 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

To become Superintendent of Police, one has to join as an IPS officer.

IPS - Indian Police Service and to become an IPS officer, one has to crack Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC once every year.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream of Education fro a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good Physical Fitness.

As you have completed ECE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) Degree, you are eligible to apply for IPS, Civil Service Exam.

he selection is through three phases:-

CSAT - Civil Service Aptitude Test - Preliminary Exam

-Civil Service main Exam

-Personal Interview

For more information you may log on to http://www,upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?