21st April 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018?

I have completed my BSc(Mathematics) and now I want to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment of 2018. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post. Please tell me about the age limit also.

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Telecom Head Constable recruitment?
  2. How many vacancies are there in Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018? Important dates of this recruitment?
  3. Details of Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Telecom Head Constable recruitment?
  5. How to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  6. Is sports quota available in Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment?
  7. Procedure to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Telecom Head Constable recruitment?
  8. Physical standards required to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Telecom Head Constable recruitment?
  9. Selection procedure of Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018?
  10. Qualification required to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Telecom Head Constable recruitment?
  11. Age limit to apply in SSC Constable GD recruitment 2018?
  12. From when a candidate can join Police Station if got selected in Arunachal Pradesh Police Telecom Head Constable recruitment?
  13. Eligibility to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Sub Inspector recruitment?
  14. Eligibility to apply in Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment 2018?
  15. Eligibility to apply in SSC Constable GD recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for Chandigarh Police Constable while studying in 12th class?
  17. Age limit to apply in Karnataka State Armed Police Constable recruitment 2018? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How many Telecom Head Constable vacancies are available in Arunachal Pradesh Police?
23rd May 2018, 06:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BSc(Mathematics) and now I want to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment of 2018. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post. Please tell me about the age limit also.

Candidates who have passed Class X or equivalent with English, Mathematics and General Science are eligible for the Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable (Telecom) recruitment.
Candidates who have passed Class XII for non-APST or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Class X passed with APST with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible for the Head Constable (RT). Candidates with Diploma holder in Radio Telecommunication and Electronics are preferred for the post.
Candidates should be between 18 to 24 years for the post of Head Constable (Telecom) and 18 to 28 years for the post of Head Constable (RT) as on 01-01-2018. Relaxation of upper age limit for APST is given up to a maximum of 5 years. Candidates can find the details in the Arunachal Pradesh Police website link given Click Here
24th May 2018, 07:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018?

"Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment of 2018"

>Eligibility Criteria:-

>Head-Constable (Telecom) - Candidates must have passed 10th class or equivalent with English, Mathematics and General Science.

>Head-Constable (R/T) - Candidates must have passed 12th class for Non-APST or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For APST, candidates must have passed class 10th with PCM.

>Age Limit:

Head-Constable (Telecom) - Must be in between 18 to 24 Years.

Head-Constable (R/T) - Must be in between 18 to 28 Years.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Remove *
25th May 2018, 09:04 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018 is mentioned below :-

1. Educational qualification :-
For H/C (Telecom) :- 10th standard with English, Mathematics and General Science.
For H/C (RT) :- 12th standard for Non-APST and 10th standard for APST with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

2. Age Limit :-
For H/C (Telecom) :- 18 to 24 years.
For H/C (RT) :- 18 to 28 years.
Upper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to APST candidates.
25th May 2018, 07:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and age criteria required to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable Recruitment 2018:

Government of Arunachal Pradesh has issued official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Head Constable in Telecom/ RT and the basic eligibility criteria is as follows.

>> For Head-Constable in Telecom:
* You must have passed 10th or its equivalent examination with English, Mathematics and General Science subjects.

>> For Head-Constable in R/T:
* You must have done 12th class for Non APST or its equivalent course with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

* You must have done 10th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects for APST.

>> Age criteria for Head-Constable (Telecom): Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age must not exceed 24 years

>> Age criteria for Head Constable (RT): Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age must not exceed 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?