21st April 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Arunachal Pradesh Police recruitment as a Head Constable. I really need this job as its my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018?
  2. How many vacancies are there in Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018? Important dates of this recruitment?
  3. Procedure to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Telecom Head Constable recruitment?
  4. How to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  5. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is sports quota available in Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment?
  7. Physical standards required to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Telecom Head Constable recruitment?
  8. Selection procedure of Arunachal Pradesh Police Ground Duty Constable recruitment?
  9. From when a candidate can join Police Station if got selected in Arunachal Pradesh Police Telecom Head Constable recruitment?
  10. Age limit to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Telecom Head Constable recruitment?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Telecom Head Constable recruitment?
  12. Qualification required to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Telecom Head Constable recruitment?
  13. Selection procedure in Karnataka State Civil Police Constable recruitment 2018?
  14. Selection procedure in Karnataka State Armed Police Constable recruitment 2018?
  15. How many Telecom Head Constable vacancies are available in Arunachal Pradesh Police?
  16. Pay scale of Ground Duty Constable in Arunachal Pradesh Police?
  17. How to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Sub Inspector recruitment?
  18. Selection procedure in Maharashtra Police Patil recruitment 2018? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
23rd May 2018, 10:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018?

"Head Constable Recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh Police"

<>Selection procedure:

At first, candidate will have to appear for the Physical*Standard Test (PST). PST qualified candidates will have to qualify the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Now, the candidate who clears the PET, will have to appear in the written examination. Candidates who scores good marks in written examination will be shortlisted for the final merit list. Finally, the candidate will be select provisionally after the satisfactory result of Medical Examination and character verification.
24th May 2018, 08:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018?

Selection procedure of Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018 is mentioned below :-

--> Physical Endurance/ Efficiency Test
--> Written Test
--> Merit List
--> Medical Examination and Character and Antecedent Verification.
25th May 2018, 07:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable Recruitment 2018:

The selection process of this Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment is as follows. It consists of the below mentioned rounds.

>> PST Test (Physical Test)

>> PET Test and (Efficiency Test)

>> Written Test (Objective Type test)

In order to get selected, I suggest you to first get the detailed examination pattern and syllabus of the examination from the official notification. Once you are done with this, I can say that you are half way done. And you are required to follow the some of the recommended books that are available online. I suggest you to solve as many model papers or previous year papers as you can. So that, you will be getting idea that what kind of questions are being asked.
26th May 2018, 01:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> First thing I would like to let you know that to be eligible for Arunachal Pradesh Head Constable recruitment you must have following qualifications :-

* Your must be an Indian national with your age lying within 18 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board of education.

Now as far as you are concerned about the selection procedure for same recruitment then it includes Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test which is further followed by Written Test.

For more details regarding the above recruitment along with the concerned selection procedure you can refer to the link www.arunpol.nic.in/pdf/advertisement/2018/recuitment_29-03-2018.PDF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?