17th July 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment 2018?

Please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment of 2018 for the post of Constable. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

19th July 2018, 08:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment 2018?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment 2018 is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed 8th standard and must possess driving license (LMV/HMV).
20th July 2018, 01:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment of 2018 for the post of Constable. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility to apply in Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018 are given below:

Applicants must have passed 8th standard, along with having knowledge of Hindi & Rajasthan culture.

For the post of Constable (Driver), applicants must hold a driving license (LMV/HMV)

Physical Details:
Height – 168 cm (Male), 152 cm (Female)
Chest – 81-86 cm (Male)
Weight – 47.5 kg (Female)
20th July 2018, 10:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply in Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment:-

Educational qualification:-

The candidate should have passed 10th or some equivalent examination from a recognised board or institutions of India .

Age Limit :-

The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 23 years.

The candidate will get some relaxation in the age group but only as per the terms decided by the central government .

Physical Fitness:-

The candidate have to be physically fit. The exact height, weight and chest measurements required would be given in the official notification of the department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?