29th July 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Haryana Transport Apprentice recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am 21 years of age ITI holder and now I want to apply in Haryana Transport Apprentice recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

1st August 2019, 02:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Haryana Transport Apprentice recruitment?

Haryana Roadways State Transport (HR), Kaithal has released notice for the recruitment of Apprentice Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website from 30th July to 5th August 2019.

Candidates should have passed the ITI in relevant subject or equivalent from a recognized university.

For more detail information visit their official website and notice.
1st August 2019, 03:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Haryana Transport Apprentice recruitment?

In order to apply for Haryana Transport Apprentice recruitment, candidates should have completed their ITI in specific trade from a recognized institute. The age of the candidate should not exceed 42 years. Age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates as per government norms.
1st August 2019, 08:11 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Haryana Transport Apprentice recruitment is Candidates must have Passed in ITI in relevant Trade.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/.
1st August 2019, 11:11 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Haryana Transport Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant should have passed ITI or equivalent from any recognized Board.

~~ Candidate maximum age is 42 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?