26th February 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am 21 years of age BTech graduate and now I want to apply in DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

1st March 2019, 08:57 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed ITI in relevant trade from a recognised institute.

—> Age Limit:- Not specified by DRDO in the official notification, you need to be in the age range as per DRDO rules.
1st March 2019, 04:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am 21 years of age BTech graduate and now I want to apply in DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for the DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment are given below:

Fitter – Two year ITI in Fitter Trade

Turner – Two year ITI in Turner Trade

Machinist – Two year ITI in Machinist Trade

Draughtsman (Mech) – Two year ITI in Draughtsman (Mech) Trade

Electronic Mechanic – Two year ITI in Electronic Mechanic Trade

Electrician – Two year ITI in Electrician

Instrument Mechanic – Two year ITI in Instrument Mechanic

Welder (Gas & Electric) – One year ITI in Welder trade

COPA – One year ITI in COPA

Library Assistant – ITI / ITC in Library and Information Science

The age limit is not mentioned for the DRDO Apprentice recruitment.
1st March 2019, 08:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment:

Candidates must have passed ITI/ ITC equivalent in relevant trade from any recognized institution.

Age Limit to apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice recruitment will be applicable as per DRDO rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?