10th July 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment for BTech Electrical Engineer?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BTech in Electrical Engineering course and I want to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee post in MAHADISCOM Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

13th July 2019, 05:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment for BTech Electrical Engineer?

Being a BTech (Electrical Engineering) graduate, you are definitely eligible to apply for MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment.
Those who have passed BE/BTech in Electrical Engineering from any recognized university are eligible.

Upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 35 years as on 17/09/2018. Backward classes candidates can get 5 years of age relaxation in upper age limit.

You can visit the official website link given below for more details;
https://www.mahadiscom.in/mr/msedcl-...neer-trainee-2
13th July 2019, 11:50 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment for BTech Electrical Engineer?

Eligibility to apply for MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant must have Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical
Engineering/Technology from a recognized university.

~~ Age limit: Candidate maximum age is 35 years. Relaxation is available for reserved category candidate as per government rules.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
14th July 2019, 12:09 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and age criteria required to apply for MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - MAHADISCOM

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Technology from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 35 years to be eligible.

>> Pay Scale offered - Rs.22,000/- per month

@ As you have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, I can say that you are certainly eligible to appear in this recruitment.
14th July 2019, 02:02 PM
Mantun Bhai

MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

>> Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:

>> Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology.

Age limit:

>> Candidate maximum age should be 35 years. Relaxation is available for reserved category.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?