8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

I have heard about the AIESL recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee. I want to apply in this recruitment. Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please tell me about the age limit also.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? Cost of application?
  2. What kind of posts are available under AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? How many vacancies are available?
  3. Whether Graduate Engineer Trainee job is bond based in AIESL? Salary package for Trainees?
  4. Eligibility to apply in TCS Trainee Engineer recruitment for Statistics graduate?
  5. Eligibility to become S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee recruitment of BNPM, India for Mechanical graduate?
  7. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  8. Eligibility and skills required to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee post in Reliance JIO? -- [New]
  9. For how many posts I can apply in HPSSSB recruitment being a B.Tech Civil graduate? Eligibility and age limit to apply?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment?
  11. Eligibility and age limit to apply in JKPSC Administrative Service recruitment?
  12. Information on NTPC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Educational qualification and age limit to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  14. How to get job in BSNL after BE in ECE? Available positions and preparation tips for the same?
  15. Information about Railway jobs and exams?
  16. How many seats are available for Mechanical graduate in BHEL Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  17. Eligibility to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment for a Mechanical Engineer who has completed B.E. around 5 years ago? Age limit to apply?
  18. Eligibility and percentage criteria to attend UTC Aerospace Systems Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive?
10th October 2016, 11:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria and Age limit required to apply for AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the following streams with valid GATE score of 80% or Higher to be eligible.

>> Eligible streams are, Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Telecommunication/ Electronics and Communication/ Instrumentation

Age Criteria :

* Candidates age must not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible for this AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment.

* Of course there will be an age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates as per government norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?