22nd August 2018, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in NIMHANS Data Entry Operator recruitment for Accountancy graduate?

I have done BCom with Accountancy and I want to apply for Data Entry Operator post in NIMHANS Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

22nd August 2018, 11:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in NIMHANS Data Entry Operator recruitment for Accountancy graduate?

Eligibility Criteria and age limit to apply for NIMHANS Data Entry Operator Recruitment:

In order to be eligible, you should definitely meet the required eligibility criteria and age criteria.

Name of the Organization - NIMHANS

Name of the Job Position - Data Entry Operator

Essential Qualification:-

<> You should have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

<> And you should have minimum 1 year experience in Data Entry and Data Management.

<> Even though you have done B.Com in Accountancy, you should have minimum 1 year experience in the concerned field in order to be eligible.

Age Criteria:-

<> Your age should not exceed 38 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
25th August 2018, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in NIMHANS Data Entry Operator recruitment for Accountancy graduate?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for NIMHANS Data Entry Operator recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should hold Bachelor's degree with minimum one year of experience in Data Entry and Data Management.

--> Age Limit :- 38 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?