19th October 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Pharmacist recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a 25 years of age BPharm holder and now I want to apply in Steel Authority of India Limited Attendant cum Technician recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

23rd October 2019, 06:24 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Pharmacist recruitment?

-SAIL-

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Pharmacist recruitment as follows :

Pharmacist : Degree in Pharmacy Or 10+2/Intermediate in science with Diploma in
Pharmacy of minimum 02 years duration and Registration with Indian/State Pharmacy Council.

Official website : http://www.sail.co.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Advt_19-20_FINAL_1 (4).pdf(132.4 KB, 0 views)
24th October 2019, 04:14 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Pharmacist recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Pharmacist recruitment is Candidates must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy Or 10+2/Intermediate in science with Diploma in Pharmacy of minimum 2 years duration and Registration with Indian/State Pharmacy Council. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sail.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?