6th July 2023, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, qualification and examination to join Secret Agencies of India?

Sir I am 1 st year graduate student and I dreams to join secret agency of India to serve our country sir can you please answer me that what are the criteria or I mean to say how can anybody join secret agency what is the age limit,qualification , examination, or how plzzzz sir answer me on my id [email protected]...

17th July 2023, 02:19 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, qualification and examination to join Secret Agencies of India?

The eligibility criteria, qualification, and examination to join secret agencies of India:
  • Eligibility Criteria:
    • Indian citizen.
    • Age between 21 and 30 years.
    • Graduate from a recognized university.
    • Good physical and mental health.
    • No criminal record.
  • Qualification:
    • Graduate degree in any discipline.
    • Proficiency in English.
    • Good knowledge of current affairs.
    • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
  • Examination:
    • The selection process for secret agencies in India includes a written examination, an interview, and a medical examination.
    • The written examination is a general aptitude test that assesses the candidate's knowledge of current affairs, English, and general knowledge.
    • The interview is a personal interview with a panel of officers from the secret agency. The interview assesses the candidate's personality, motivation, and suitability for the job.
    • The medical examination is a physical and mental examination to ensure that the candidate is fit for the job.
Here are some of the secret agencies in India that you can join:
  • Research and Analysis Wing (RAW): RAW is the premier intelligence agency of India. It is responsible for gathering intelligence on foreign countries and providing security to the Indian government.

• Intelligence Bureau (IB): IB is the internal intelligence agency of India. It is responsible for gathering intelligence on domestic threats to the Indian government.

• National Security Agency (NSA): NSA is the technical intelligence agency of India. It is responsible for gathering electronic intelligence on foreign countries and providing security to the Indian government's communications.

• Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI): CBI is the premier investigating agency of India. It is responsible for investigating serious crimes, including corruption and terrorism.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

The process of joining a secret agency in India is highly competitive. Only the best candidates are selected. If you are interested in joining a secret agency, you should start by researching the different agencies and their requirements. You should also start preparing for the written examination and the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?