17th May 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Are there any IT Sector jobs in CBI or in any Government agencies? Application procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

I want to know whether the there are any technical jobs available in oyr government agencies like cbi etc.
And if there are any available tech jobs, then how to apply? what are the qualifications reqd.?

Related Questions:
  1. Career in Forensic Science after BHMS?
  2. Eligibility and application procedure for Jobs in CBI and other Intelligence field after B.Tech. in ECE
  3. What are the jobs available in Government Sector after B.Tech Computer Science? Procedure to apply for the jobs?
  4. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?
  5. Jobs available in government sector for a B.E computer science student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  7. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  8. How may I build my career in government sector after biology graduation?
  9. Eligibility for joining CBI and qualifications required? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course has better job opportunities B.Sc computer science or B.B.A?
  11. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  12. Goverment jobs after MBA in Marketing? Which Government Organizations? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  13. How may I get government jobs in computer science and engineering? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  14. Government sector jobs for 30 years old B.Tech graduate?
  15. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  16. What are the government job vacancies available after completion B.Sc with O grade?
  17. What type of job can I get after completing BAMS?
  18. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
31st December 2016, 12:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any IT Sector jobs in CBI or in any Government agencies? Application procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

Cyber crime is an important field these days and there is surely requirement of IT graduates in CBI. Recruitment is through common procedure like SSC CGL or UPSC civil services and you will be inducted into such job based on your qualification later after joining CBI.

Hence, you can apply for any government job notification related to CBI like SSC CGL and UPSC civil services, if you are an IT graduate. You can also apply for job at NIC which is a government organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?